Thursday, November 24, 2011

in love with my best friend quotes

##title##
Catchphrases in bold indicate they're the episodes main catchphrase which was used at the very end of every episode when characters open the door and quote it.



Love Quotes


Original airdate: 2004-10-12 Uniqua and Austin are brave pirates, who seek a hidden treasure after finding half of a treasure map without knowing that Pablo and Tyrone have the other half, and are also looking for the same treasure.



to my lil sis, my best friend


Original airdate: 2004-10-13 Professor Uniqua explores the jungle to return Sherman, the Worman, to his home, while three Tarzans Tyrone (the animal guy), Pablo (the very strong) and Austin (who does not say too much) try to warn her about the perils of the jungle, especially quicksand, which she is mostly unaware of.





you are my best friend love



I Love My Boy Best Friend



Love - bestfriend-quotes



She\x26#39;s the best! Best friend


No comments:

Post a Comment